Aeona

Aeona

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cool Music Brian

Was able to implement Camera and Particle Engines into the Final build of the Game.  I found a few bugs related to the import.  One bug that was pretty severe was a scaling issue with floating point based tiles.  They would flicker on the screen and create a distasteful effect.  I was able to solve the issue by setting a render state before I called sprite begin.  The results were most pleasing.

Finally, I updated my Particle Engine with Gravity.  Everything worked accordingly, except for another bug that has yet to be resolved.  When I create my particles, I always use a black background to figure out what everything will look like on screen.  You can change the colors to get the results you are looking for, but I need to import a screenshot of the game into the graphics panel so I know exactly what the particles will look like on screen.

Weather should be done by tomorrow and then I can finally start working on render to texture post processing lighting. It will be the most difficult task I partake in, and I am excited to see how far I can take the graphics engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment