Aeona

Aeona

Monday, March 5, 2012

Point Light and Ambient Light have been implemented into the newest build of the game.  I was lucky to have Lari walk me through the steps needed to show a point on screen.  He was pretty surprised how awesome my post process class had been written.  I am not one to talk big, but I am also really proud of how modular and simple my code is.  Now that I have lighting, I can do all sorts of cool effects.  I can add a point light to the torches and apply a flicker effect.  I can even change the saturation of the ambient light to make it look like its night time or a very bright day!

I should have an engine ready to use by tomorrow, or at least by afternoon time.  With that complete, I can focus on my last user stories and finally be finished with Sprint 2.  I can't wait until Sprint 3 because there is so much content that I want to create.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment