Aeona

Aeona

Friday, March 2, 2012

Mar. 01

Oops.  Late on the blog again.  Been having a habit of staying up late working on something until I'm tired and completely forgetting.  Yesterday, (the day this blog was meant for), we got a lot done as a team.  We all got a good chunk of user stories ready for checking off.  I actually learned how easy a loading screen is, or at least, I thought of an easy way to make an "actual" loading screen that reports progress.  That will be a fun one.

We talked to a music major and we had some mixed feelings.  Basically, it was a little hard for us to request simple things ("I want the music to make me feel like I'm in *this* environment.") due to his high level of experience.  Like, I think we sounded too "nooby" and not specific enough, from his perspective.

Still, since we did like a good amount, and since his sound effects were great, and since we have other music artists working with us, I feel like we won't have any issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment