Aeona

Aeona

Friday, March 2, 2012

Dialogue Data Structure

The first thing I decided to work on today was the dialogue data structure that I was planning to make for the NPCs' dialogue. Since I was just making a class and I wanted to be able to test it separately from our project, I created the data structure in a Win32 Console Application and made a simple program just to test its functionality.
I got it working properly and now I just need to actually implement it in game.

Other than that, I just helped my friends with their tasks when needed and continued working on the Village map. At the end of lab I was having a headache and couldn't really work on anything productively. It was still a good work day for the group as a whole.

Tomorrow we'll be meeting after 1PM on Full Sail so we can work on the project and get more user stories done.

No comments:

Post a Comment