Aeona

Aeona

Monday, March 5, 2012

Mar. 04

This one is late too.  I'm remembering what we did on each day but I still feel bad about being late on posting these.  Tomorrow (well, today) I look forward to (well, first, sleep, and then) meeting with my team at FS for a meeting and getting more stuff done.

Today I worked on improving the HUD and adding temporary features to illustrate that the HUD actually shows things.  Basically, to prove that it's not just a static image - it is actually showing the player's info. (Not to imply that that's a hard task at all...)

I spent about an hour drawing the weapons and the HUD and the animated hearts and I think it's pretty cool.  I'm being careful not to spend too much time on it - I think an hour isn't overkill.

I also worked on the main menu and modified the scrolling (I actually had to re-make it in a basic way because I'm dumb and couldn't understand how Dan got the working scrolling).  Now, it scrolls through three panoramas, which are all part of the same image file.  It fades between each one. =)

I think it's freakin' hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment