Aeona

Aeona

Friday, March 2, 2012

Many cool features were finally implemented today!  My favorite of course is the coveted Weather System!  I can render any type of weather and it can even change over time!  So if you are waiting around the map you can actually see the weather patterns change.  It is currently set to a short interval just for testing purposes, but I'll add some better values towards the beginning of sprint3.

Speaking of which, I was told by Rob that the weather system seemed to be only cosmetic and that I should find a way to incorporate that into gameplay.  I figured we could have a mask control weather patterns and even use it against enemies!  The weather mask will be a fantastic addition- if done correctly.  =)

I also made the unfortunate mistake of forgetting to add the new classes I created so I broke the build.  Even when I tried to commit everything it gave me errors!  Yikes!  I had to send over a fresh copy to Daniel over Skype.  Hopefully, everything turns out okay in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment