Aeona

Aeona

Saturday, March 3, 2012

POST PROCESSING COMPLETE!

Yes, it has happened.  I have completed post-processing on a test build project!  You can have different effects:

Monochrome
Black and White
Sephia
Color Scale Random
TRON 

They are all there and awaiting your key presses!  Well, soon.  I have to implement this into our Aeona Project.  If I don't get it all in today, I'll have to focus on getting it done tomorrow morning with the team.  I am super excited to have this system implemented because of all the new techniques that can be added in.  I want to add:

Point Light
Ambient Light
Motion Blur
Ripple effects

A few quick things I'd like to note.  Number 1, THIS IS HARD! I had no idea it would take this long to implement post processing!  Number 2, This is lagging the game ....err HARD!!!  Yah, I have no idea what there is a major slowdown when I scroll around.  Granted, I am moving pretty fast, but still! Number 3, Camera system works perfectly with post processing..... HARD!  I was worried there would be an issue... (that's the issue) where the camera would move away from the quad that i created when I scrolled, but it didn't- so I am happy.

Good night for now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment