Aeona

Aeona

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mar. 07

Well, we have been working really hard on the game, fixing bugs, and making everything work together, which has been somewhat difficult.  Sometimes we'd design a system and it wouldn't make sense with another system, and this needs to be resolved.

We have all worked hard in the past few days and there have been a few nights of ~3 hours of sleep.  Not fun!  I am pretty sure this has been common, probably for both groups.

I have been doing a little of everything, but I can't even put exact statements out.  Latest I did saving and loading all the player data to and from files.  Before that, modifying the HUD and removing temporary graphics, and before that, fixing problems with the menus.

I'm exhausted, to be honest.  The other day I woke up from my alarm and then hit snooze once, around 7:30 am.  I woke up at 10:30 am because sometime after I hit snooze, my phone ran out of battery and died.  I got to SGP 2 at 11:01 and got marked 4 hours out.  That kind of put a damper on my speed I think.

Well, we have been working hard tonight and I feel like I should get back to work! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment